We Provide a Full Schedule of Activities
At Milton Senior Living our social Activity Director will ensure that you can spend the time doing things that you really enjoy and at your own pace. Whether it's rekindling past interest, satisfying present interest or just being introduced to a whole new array of activities that will add pleasure to your life, you feel like part of our family. Our Activity Program changes as the interests of the residents change. We also have numerous volunteers that facilitate and help the Activity Director with all of our activities and events.
Our Activity Room hosts a full schedule of entertaining, stimulating and therapeutic programs for all of our residents. Live music, outings to events and shows, daily exercise programs, bingo, card clubs, church services, intergenerational gatherings, crafts and baking are some of the activities one will find at Milton Senior Living.
Some of our activities include:
- Daily Stretching: Everyday over half of our residents get together and follow an instructed routine to stretch every muscle and get your body warmed up for the day. All of the exercises are recommended by The Arthritis Foundation.
- Paraffin Dip & Hand Massage: Each week the residents dip their hands into warm paraffin and then get a hand massage. This is perfect for people with arthritis or just wanting soft hands.
- Outings: We take residents on library and lunch outings, visit the Aqua Jays waterski show, concerts in the park, the auto museum, apple orchards and much, much more.
- Intergenerational Activities: Children from local schools come to Milton Senior Living about six times a year and do stretching, crafts, reading to residents, trick-or-treating, etc.
- Outdoor Games: Our outdoor courtyard and sport court allows residents to enjoy numerous outdoor games and activities like putting, ladder golf, bean bag toss, horseshoes, bocce ball, giant kerplunk and much more.
- Step On It Walking Program: We partnered with Kindred Home Health to get our residents and staff up walking. Check Here for more information...
For more information contact our Resident Activites Director at: Activity@MiltonSeniorLiving.com
Recent Activity Calendar:
Select photos for larger view.
600 W. Sunset Drive, Milton, WI 53563
© Milton Senior Living
a Great Lakes Senior Living Facility